Motherhood can be simply defined as love in its purest form, and every girl or woman can experience this feeling after bringing home a dog.
Living with your dog can be wonderful and it teaches you many things such as responsibility, empathy and loving unconditionally.
Being a dog parent is awesome and if you are a dog mom you can surely experience something known as maternal attachment.
I have seen many dog moms who are of different kinds. There are some crazy dog mom’s who enjoy crazy things with their dogs and some proud dog mom’s who fully consider the little puppies as their little ones and feel proud of it. Whomever it may be, all of them have a very strong bonding with their loving dogs.
Quotes are always awesome and they express one’s feelings perfectly in the form of words. These dog mom quotes here, perfectly explain the wonderful feeling of being a dog mom.
We have made a list of dog mom quotes that every dog parent can relate to. If you are a dog mom and searching for quotes about being a dog mom and quotes that define the relationship between you and your dog, you have come to the right place.
The dog quotes below includes the list of best funny dog mom quotes, some proud dog mom quotes and various dog mom sayings. Have a look below and I am sure that these quotes will make you smile and cheer up.
Dog mom quotes- The best 15 quotes
1. I am in love with a child who was not born from me, but born for me.
That’s true. Your little doggy may not be born from you, but you share the purest form of love and emotion with him.
2. Being a dog mom doesn’t mean being related to someone by blood. It means loving someone unconditionally and with your whole heart.
A mother shows unconditional love towards her children. If you are a dog mom, you love your dog the same way a mother loves her children unconditionally
3. I asked God for a life full of love and happiness and he made me a dog mom.
When you ask God to fill your life with happiness, he will send you a puppy into your life. That’s true. What can be more joyful and happy than being a dog mom?
4. Being a dog mom isn’t an easy job, but it is definitely the best job anyone could ever have.
When you are a dog mom and you start raising a puppy, it is a difficult job. Because you invest your time and energy in nurturing a new life. But it is surely delighting to be a dog mom.
5. Don’t call me a dog owner, call me a dog mother.
There is always a difference between a dog owner and dog mother. For example, a dog owner may sometimes allow her dog to sleep on her bed. But a dog mother gives her entire bed to her dog and gets wrapped up along with her dog. Hence, surely there is a difference.
6. Hold on to the tiny moments and cherish the little things because puppies grow up so fast.
You seriously wonder when your little puppy has transformed into an adult one, so quickly. Do not forget to enjoy the precious moments during the puppy stages of your dog.
7. Being a dog mom is a gift because my dog gives me a reason to smile every day.
How hard your day may be, or how upset it may be. You always get a smile on your face when you look at your dog. Isn’t it true?
8. My kids are cute and they have paws.
Haha, do you like touching your puppy’s little paws? I love touching and holding them. Its amazing and dog moms will surely know this feeling.
9. Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own.
10. I am not a regular mom. I am a dog mom.
Yes. Being a dog mom is truly special.
11. Nothing in life will ever make you as happy, as sad, as exhausted, or as incredibly proud as dog motherhood.
That’s definitely true. Only a dog mom can experience this.
12. Don’t say I’m not a mom just because my baby has four legs and fur! I feed him, bath him, take him to the doctor, give him treats, buy him toys, protect him from danger, worry about him if he is ill, comfort him when he is scared, include him in family photos, and love him with all my heart. He is my baby and i am his mom.
13. I never dreamed, I’d be this crazy dog mom with the cutest dog ever.
When you become a dog mom, you will start loving all those crazy and naughty things your dog does. Finally, you start turning crazy along with your dog. I have seen dog moms doing crazy things and playing crazy games along with their dogs.
14. My home is flooded with toys, filled with paw prints, always noisy, messed with fur, but there is always love and laughter.
When you are a dog parent, new things get filled up in your house. Pet toys, colorful leashes, food bowls, dirt and mud especially during rainy days, fur everywhere if your dog is a Labrador like mine. All these things may seem messy to others, but only a dog parent will know what gets filled up in the house along with these things. That is love, joy, happiness and laughter.
15. I feel sorry for people who don’t have dogs. I hear they have to pick up food they drop on the floor.
This is something every dog parent notices. You just spill a bite of food on the floor, your little dog makes it vanish. My Lab does this daily duty of checking whether i have dropped any food on the floor.
Share these wonderful and cute dog mom quotes with other dog moms and other dog parents. We would be delighted if you mention any other best quotes related to dog moms in the comments below.